Tales of a bookworm 23

Monday, June 24, 2019

Bossy Brothers: Jesse Review

Synopsis:

Thirteen years before Emma Dumas bought me in a bachelor auction to teach me a lesson she stole my heart down on Key West. I fell so hard for this girl I made all the promises. Only with Emma, I really meant them.

And then I disappeared.

But it wasn’t my fault. Let’s just call my reason “Family Business”. I’d tell you what that business is, but then I’d have to kill you. Just kidding. I can’t tell you what my family business is because it’s so secret, even I don’t know.

My point is… I didn’t ghost. It was a weird twist of circumstances. And OK, yes. I did hook up with pretty much every girl on the island that week. But after I met Emma, I was ruined. She’s the only one I wanted.

It’s been thirteen years. I’m a changed man. I STILL want her. I have ALWAYS wanted her.

But it’s kind of hard to tell her that with a gag in my mouth and a hood over my head.

*****

Bossy Brothers: Jesse features a bachelor auction gone wrong, four smart ladies who botch a crazy revenge kidnapping, a fancy power dream date with fast cars, private jets, and expensive yachts, lots of ex-sex, and a happily ever after that proves… sometimes the best man for the job is a woman.


GOODREADS LINK: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/46030492-bossy-brothers



PURCHASE LINKS – 99c for a VERY limited time!!

US: http://1click.bz/BBJesseAMZNUS
UK: http://1click.bz/BBJesseAMZNUK
CA: http://1click.bz/BBJesseAMZNCA
AU: http://1click.bz/BBJesseAMZNAU

Free in Kindle Unlimited

Rating: 3.5 stars
My Review:

 Honestly when I first started this book the main guy Jesse seemed like whiny playboy and I thought oh no. I also didn't care for Emma because I didn't understand why a woman who supposedly had her life together so much would do something so juvenile because of a guy. However, once I got about 20% in and after she kidnapped Jesse this book got a LOT better for me. I liked the love/hate relationship between Jesse and Emma and the my balls are bigger than yours that they have in the beginning. Also, I liked the mystery of Jesse's family and his brothers that played out more toward the end. I feel like we were left with more questions than answers about his family and I want to read the next brother book to find out more about the family secrets. At the beginning of the book I wasn't a big fan, but towards the end I really liked this book and I feel like that's a hard thing for an author to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment