Tales of a bookworm 23

Saturday, September 3, 2022

One More Chance-Teaser!!

 ONE MORE CHANCE by Stina Lindenblatt is coming September 22!  


#1 ClickHere

https://books2read.com/One-More-Chance


What you can expect:

✔ Second chance romance 

✔ Marriage of convenience 

✔ Best friend’s sister

✔ Military veteran 

✔ Small town romance

✔ Heart-stopping suspense


BLURB:

Ten years ago, he was my brother’s best friend.

The man I sent letters to while they were deployed. 

The man I fell in love with.

But then my world crashed around me. 

I stopped sending him letters. 

A secret flickered to life.

My brother died from PTSD. 

And I stayed away from my hometown, too broken to return.

Until a hit and run has me rushing back.

Now, Lucas needs my help.

He needs me to be his wife.

He’s gotten himself into trouble, and someone wants to take him down. 

I might be the only person who can save him.

Or I might be the one person who tears him apart…

Influencer's sign up here to review: https://bit.ly/3RvJOoe

No comments:

Post a Comment