Tales of a bookworm 23

Sunday, January 13, 2019

Happy New Year

Happy New Year's everyone...A little late I know. I am hoping this year will be better than last year. Sometimes we get news we don't really want to hear and we end up falling off the blog posts. The last few months have been really crazy, but since January things have seemed to start slowing down. I will do my best to update this blog with all of the books I've read. I am only going to go back from the beginning of January and write all my reviews though. My goal on goodreads is to read 50 books, but well it's 13 days into the new year and I have already read 12 books so I might have to up my goal. Please don't hesitate to recommend books or comment or ask questions. I'm just a girl who loves to read to help escape reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment