Tales of a bookworm 23

Friday, January 18, 2019

The Kiss Thief



Synopsis: Provided by Goodreads

They say your first kiss should be earned.

Mine was stolen by a devil in a masquerade mask under the black Chicago sky.

They say the vows you take on your wedding day are sacred.

Mine were broken before we left church.

They say your heart only beats for one man.

Mine split and bled for two rivals who fought for it until the bitter end.

I was promised to Angelo Bandini, the heir to one of the most powerful families in the Chicago Outfit.

Then taken by Senator Wolfe Keaton, who held my father’s sins over his head to force me into marriage.

They say that all great love stories have a happy ending.

I, Francesca Rossi, found myself erasing and rewriting mine until the very last chapter.

One kiss.
Two men.
Three lives.
Entwined together.

And somewhere between these two men, I had to find my forever.


The Kiss Thief

My Review:

Rating: 5 Stars

Some books just rip your heart open and squeeze it! his book is one of those books for me. Everyone right now is talking about this book because it is just that awesome of a book! This is not a light-hearted romance, it is a dark romance. This book is dual P.O.V focusing more on Francesca than Wolfe's and honestly I think it was important to get both of their thoughts. It's so hard to write a spoiler free review! 

Francesca and Wolf will irritate you and make you want to strangle them both throughout the book. An important factor my friend kept reminding me is that Francesca is only 19 years old and they reiterate that throughout the book, but I expected more from her. Wolf is not without faults, but for some reason I feel extremely protective of him. 

The writing was amazing and honestly I will be checking more books by this author.

No comments:

Post a Comment