Tales of a bookworm 23

Sunday, January 13, 2019

Flirting with Forever



Synopsis: Provided by Goodreads

I've waited years for the perfect girl, yet she was right in front of me all along.

My best friend, Natalie, has been by my side through everything. Leaning on my shoulder, borrowing my sweatshirts…and making my pants too tight when she flashes me that sassy smile that drives me crazy.

But she has no idea about that last part. She doesn't have a clue I've felt this way about her for years.

Until one night after too many cocktails, we fall into bed together.

I'm flirting with my forever…she just doesn't know it yet.

This book is a sexy, slow-burning best-friends-to-lovers romance with a guaranteed HEA and no cheating. Dive in, and get ready to melt for Cam!
Flirting with Forever

My Review:

Rating: 4 stars

Honestly this was a super cute with some steamy moments of friends to lovers. It felt natural and it wasn't rushed. I liked how they weren't just thrown together and Kendall added little parts of showing versus telling with their relationship. Cam has been there for her all of her life and he's always had feelings for her, but lately they have been getting stronger. He's tried not acting on them and as the story goes on Natalie realizes that maybe she doesn't just like Cam as a friend, but maybe more... I liked that this book was in dual point of view so we got to see everything from Cam and Natalie's P.O.V.  

No comments:

Post a Comment