Tales of a bookworm 23

Sunday, May 19, 2019

Return of The Prince



Return of The Prince (The Prince Duet #1) by Nana Malone 

Synopsis: Provided by Goodreads

I’ve been a prince in exile, but I'm finally going home, tarnished crown and all. This time, I won't let anyone keep me away...Not Ariel, the woman I left behind. Not the killer on my tail. Hell, not even my cousin--the king--can stop me.

Unlike my conniving brother, I have no designs on the throne. Let better men rule.

But I do have a score to settle.

Everything was going just fine until Ariel is assigned to my protection detail. Little Miss Hates My Guts will ruin everything.

One look at her and I know it's not over between us. All I have to do is convince her I never forgot her...and not get dead in the process.

Return of the Prince (The Prince Duet #1)

My Review:
Rating: 4 out of 5 stars

This is the story of Tristan and Ariel. I met Ariel in Cheeky Prince and thought she was badass. I would recommend reading The Cheeky Prince and the other royal books. I have only read the first two about King Sebastian and Penny, but that helped with the background knowledge I needed of the other Royals. I will definitely go back and read the other Royal books. Ariel is now one of Sebastian's (the king) knights. She is tasked to protect his cousin Prince Tristan because he is being targeted. This book had a slow build romance.  Tristan and Ariel used to be together but then he left without any telling Ariel. There is a lot of sexual tension, except Tristan is now engaged. However, things are not as they seem between Tristan and his fiancee. I loved the chemistry between Tristan and Ariel and the fact they didn't fall back together. This was a slow build romance that ended on a cliffhanger so you will definitely want the next book on the ready for when you finish this one and guess what guys! It releases soon! Look back on my blog to see my review of To Love a Prince.


No comments:

Post a Comment